We’re baking with Glenda’s Granddaughter, Emma!
Emma loves to cook, but prefers to bake. She’s a delight in the kitchen and around the table. We enjoy every meal or dessert she decides to make and are proud of her passion to create.
2/3 cup butter
1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1 1/2 cups Brown sugar
1 cup Chocolate chips
1/3 cup Cocoa powder
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 cup Walnuts (1 Portion Pack)
Flaky salt, for sprinkling (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Mix butter and sugar until light and creamy, for about 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
4. Combine the flour, cocoa, salt and soda and whisk together, then add to the butter, sugar, eggs and stir to combine.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
6. Drop onto the parchment-lined cookie sheets using a scoop for evenly sized cookies.
7. Bake for 9-11 minutes.
8. Sprinkle flaky salt and Enjoy!