- 12 oz Brussels sprouts ends trimmed, yellow leaves removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Slice all Brussels sprouts in half.
- In a medium bowl, combine halved Brussels sprouts, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, and toss to combine.
- Place Brussels sprouts on the baking sheet, cut side down.
- Roast in the oven at 400 F for about 25 minutes.
Toast the Pecans
- On a baking sheet, spread the Pecans evenly in one layer
- Toast the pecans for about 5 minutes at 350 F or until they get darker in color.
- In a saucepan, combine maple syrup and red chili flakes over medium heat
- Once the drizzle is at a rapid boil, reduce heat and let simmer, stirring frequently
- In a large bowl, combine roasted brussels sprouts, toasted pecans, dried cranberries and maple drizzle. Toss everything together.